I am finally getting caught up from Reese's 1st Birthday. We had Grandmas, Papas, Aunts, Uncles and cousins over to celebrate her first. Reese knew what to do when it came time to open her presents because she had practice from Christmas the week before. And somehow she knew what to do with that cupcake!
We love you Reesie Roo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Click on the cupcakes to see the rest of her Birthday pictures.
![]() |
| gillians camera |

4 comments:
Okay, seriously Sommer, I don't think she can get any cuter! That little face of hers is too adorable!! I love that close-up picture of her with cupcake crumbs on her face :) Can you believe your baby is one? Where did the time go? How nice to have family there. Looks like you had a great day with little Reese!
Awe! So cute!! Happy Happy birthday Reese! What a big girl.
Sorry to hear about your camera!
Happy Birthday, Reese!! Looks like it was a fun day. I can't believe she is 1 already.
Can't believe my baby niece is already ONE! What cute pictures, and those cupcakes look yummy. Give her smooches from all of us!
Post a Comment