1.07.2009

Reese VS. the Dinosaur

This dinosaur was sitting on the ground where only Reese could see it and I noticed that she got really nervous all the sudden and I asked her what was wrong and she looked down at the ground all scared and looked back up at me. I looked down there and found the dinosaur and put it on the table and asked her if she liked the dinosaur. She whimpered..... so what does a good mother do, She gets her camera so she can get her baby's reaction on video. If you think I'm a mean mom, it's probably because I am.

I thought it was funny because I haven't seen her quite so afraid of something until then.

She has since recovered from her fear of rubber dinosaurs.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love that you got that on video. Isn't it funny the things our kids are afraid of? And then the things you think they will be scared of, they aren't! BTW, Happy belated birthday my cute little Reese!

TheLadiesRoom said...

We have many very similar videos. She is such a doll Sommer! Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

She is so funny! I would of totally video taped something like that! Good stuff Sommer!

Lexi said...

Love it! Oh and i love you family pictures. SO cute!

thesvancaras said...

She is so funny!! Aunt Katelyn and Uncle Brian love you Reesey ROoO

Lexi said...

Sommer, I got Billie's skirt off of ebay. It is a children's place brand. It was an awesome smoking deal! (It is a size 12 though. Billie is really tall!)

leschornmom said...

That is TOO SWEET! I love it and I don't think your a mean mom! I love the Christmaas pics of all the kids! They are getting so big! Mia has changed the most for me!
Love Ya!
PS email or message me if you're ever out here and want to meet for lunch or something!