1.04.2009

Sunday before Christmas

For the Sunday before Christmas the girls and I matched and the boys matched..... so after church we took some pictures.

















Amelia took these pictures.......





She did pretty good and we told her that was enough and proceeded to get the camera from her when she decided that she would pretend she was taking a photo shoot and clicked the button over and over .......






It was kind of funny.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute! I LOVE all your matching outfits! Amelia did a pretty good job with the camera...she may have herself a future in photography!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

so cute. I did notice that the girls all matched. you are all always dressed so cute! I love that we bought the same wrapping paper. Mia did a good job with those pics. funny little girl.

TheLadiesRoom said...

You're kids are adorable. Gavin looks so old in those pics! I love the one of him and Jeremy looking at eachother. And I can't believe Reese is walking... so cute!

Emily said...

Wow Reese looks so grown up and I can't believe those big blue eyes! Everyone looks so cute all matching. I've decided that kids are more fun and easier to buy clothes for than myself & Troy!