I've decided to make good use of all the time that I have while Jeremy is working crazy hours at work and buckle down and finish blogging our trip to CA.
Saturday was the big Day! Andie and Gavin and Mia did a great job with the responsibility of being in the wedding party. Gavin had to keep the rings safe and when the cerimony was over we congratulated him on a job well done. Gavin said, " Well, I didn't do very well because I dropped the rings." I guess he was a little embarrassed. Everything turned out really well and everyone had a good time, especially Mia. I'm sad that I didn't get pictures of her totally bustin' a move when it was time to dance. She was coming up with moves that I have never seen her do before. It was a crack up! I'm glad Jen and Connor are now happily married. Congratulations you two!
9.25.2008
Jen and Connors Big Day!
Posted by Sommer at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment