![]() |
| Andie's Birthday |
Since Andie turned eight this year and is getting Baptised she got to have a friend birthday party. We had a cooking party. Andie and Mom picked fabric out to make aprons for her friends to wear while they made pizza and decorated cupcakes. I forgot to get pictures of the overloaded pizzas but they were yummy! Then the girls had fun decorating cupcakes. I thought that it was very sweet that most of the girls that had siblings asked if they could bring some home for their brothers and sisters. Jeremy took the 3 younger kids to Peter Piper to cut down on the chaos for the party and Kelly Fitzgerald came and helped me to keep the party going. I had a great time getting to know her better. Thanks to all the little girls who came and made Andies birthday a fun one!

1 comments:
I think your cooking party theme is super cute, it sounds like everyone had a great time. I still can't believe that Andie is 8! That's half-way to 16, and dating, yikes!
Post a Comment