9.04.2008

9 years and still goin' strong


So today is our 9th Anniversary. I am truly blessed to have Jeremy in my life and to have him as the father and Patriarch of our home. He sets such a good example of how to be humble and selfless and I am so happy that I said yes when he asked me to marry him. We only knew each other for 5 weeks before we got engaged but I knew it was right from the very beginning. What I didn't know is just how good it would be. I think Jeremy and I make a great team and I hope that will come in handy as our kids turn into teenagers. I typically think it is cheesy to pay a tribute to your Sweetheart on a blog but today I am just feeling so thankful for what Jeremy and I have. So here's to you Jeremy, Happy Anniversary! I look forward to each year together being better than the last. Oh, and for everyone else, you may now call me cheesy.


7 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so young in those pictures!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how much andy looks like you in the pics. FUn stuff!

Britt said...

that is so stinkin sweet. Happy Anniversary guys! Great pictures!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are so cute! One more year and you've hit the decade mark! Can you believe it? Congrats, guys!

Emily said...

Wow, 9 years! I haven't seen your engagement or wedding pics before so I'm glad you posted them, you two are just too cute together! Cali was fun, tell the kids Blake's looking forward to seeing his cousins on Turkey Day! Happy Anniversary!

Deanna Payne said...

Sommer, you guys look great. Yeah your cheesy but sometimes there is no better place than your blog to tell the world and record your feelings. If you feel it then you gotta say it right?

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I thought you guys looked so young now. Congrats on 9 years and counting.