My favorite part of our day in San Francisco was when we went to the beach area close to Ghiradelli square. We let the kids take their shoes off and roll their pant legs up and dip their feet in the water. Mia progressively lost all layers of clothing down to her undies because she couldn't stay dry. I wish I would have remembered their swim suits, but oh well, next time. We also went to a museum that had all kinds of old games to play. It was very interesting. The last thing we did before we left was drive down Lombard Street. Driving up the hill to get to it made me real nervous. It was so steep that it reminded me of those dreams I have of trying to drive up a road too steep and the car can't make it all the way to the top and starts rolling backwards. I can't believe that people live on those steep hills like that and it's just a normal part of their every day. The pictures I took don't do justice to how crazy it is.
Well, there it is, I finally put all of our pictures of California up for all to see. Enjoy!
9.26.2008
The beach and Lombard Street
Posted by Sommer at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I love the pics of the kids at the beach, looks like they were having a great time! We definitely want to go back to San Fran again so we can catch more of the sights. We had a blast with you guys, it's fun to be in the "mommy club" with you, now we've just got to get Jen to join!
It looks like you guys had a great trip. Was it just for fun or business too?
Ok, so I'm guessing the "business" part was the wedding. I'm a dork.
your kiddies looked like they had a lot of fun. I Know you were glad for the break! Next year Family reunion at Camp Land the end of July! Yippy
I mean Fun Valley, not Camp Land hehe.
Post a Comment