5.07.2008

Sommer's First Concert!

Michael Buble Concert

My youngest sister, Katelyn won tickets to the Michael Buble concert that was in Tucson last Wednesday. She invited her husband, and my mom and I to go with her. My mom had to cancel last minute and I wanted to pull out because I thought it would be weird just going with my sister and her husband but Katelyn talked me into going and what do you know, I had a lot of fun! On the drive down and back there was no lack for conversation and laughs. A group called Naturally 7 opened for Michael Buble. They are a vocal percussionist group. They were pretty good but I was just anxious for Michael to start. For anyone who does not know who Michael Buble is, he is like a Harry Connick Jr. slash modern Frank Sinatra. I really like his music. I don't have a good enough camara but if you click on the picture above, it will bring you to the album and if you click on those pictures you might be able to see them better.

3 comments:

Emily said...

So glad that you had fun at your first concert! I've heard that he's really good. I'm loving the blog by the way! I sit Blake on my lap and show him the pictures of his cousins. Only a week left til they get to meet, yay!

Britt said...

your first concert? Really?! Well, I love Michael Buble.. so I am sure it was fantastic!

thesvancaras said...

That was so much fun somms! Im glad you went!! I loved the quality time with you.