5.07.2008

My kind of house

I was looking up Ralph Haver homes because I like looking at them and would love to live in one someday. Ralph Haver was a architect who built homes in the 1950's in Phoenix and is famous for his work. I came across this listing for one that was for sale. It is in down town Phoenix. It is 1800 sq ft. 3 BDRM plus it has a one bedroom guest suite w/ a private bath. It only listed at $500,000 and if I had the money I would be so tempted to just buy it. This is the type of home that I am talking about when I tell people that I love mid-century modern architecture. I really wish that someone would still build homes that look like this so that we don't have to look at beige stucco and tile roofs all the time. Here is the rest of the pictures from the real estate listing. I really like the black and yellow room but I don't really care for the checkered floor. I love the kitchen and the front and back yards. I don't care for most of the art work but it's really the architecture, and style of home that I'm looking at. More pictures


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!

Sommer said...

Jen, if you like this you should see the pictures from Palm Springs. Maybe I'll post them soon.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

what a fun house. it looks so easy to clean