![]() |
| Trip to fire station |
Tuesday I decided on a whim to call Buckeye fire station #2 to see if we could bring them cookies...and to maybe see the fire truck. They said sure so I loaded up the kids and off we went. They took us on a tour of the entire station. The office, the sleeping quarters, the tv room the exercise room, the kitchen etc. Amelia was very impressed that the kitchen had THREE refrigerators. Captain Keith took the kids for a ride in the fire truck after the tour of the station (Mommy wished that she could come too) . The kids had a great time. We did some grocery shopping at Walmart after we left the station and the kids proudly wore their hats inside the store. They were still so excited about the fire station that they behaved the whole time I did the shopping. I think I'll have to go on a ride along soon. Thanks Buckeye Firefighters! Click on the picture to see the rest.

5 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. cute pics!w
What a fun idea! How sweet of you to bring them cookies.. heck.. they deserve them. I bet the kids LOVED it! It would be fun to get a big group of the kids in our ward together and do that.
I really like the picture of Gavin with the headphones on. I bet he felt so cool!
What a clever idea! So fun for the kids I'm sure.
Hey - new stuff please! I'm way up here in Utah with no updates!
Post a Comment