I came across this picture today and thought it was pretty funny. I never noticed how this picture looks. Andie is missing teeth, Gavin has and eye patch and Mia has a shiner. What a sad little bunch.
5.08.2008
Don't call CPS
Posted by Sommer at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't you love those times. I swear Gus always has some random injury when we go to the doctor. I'm always so worried they're going to give me the 3rd degree. I love that type of house too, buy it so I can come admire :)
No offense to anyone who lives in a trailor and doesn't look like this but, well... I think that picture needs to be framed and put out for everyone to see. Sooooo funny!
That is hilarious! I agree with Jen.. definitely a framer. It almost looks like you put make-up on the little one. ;)
Too funny! Even all banged up they are still the cutest little things! Also I just wanted to let you know that I tagged everyone on my blog to post a fun recipe, if you're interested! ;) Em
Post a Comment