![]() |
| cruise |
No more excuses. It's time to catch up on our life. First things first.
A week before we moved to Utah, we went on our cruise to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. We had a blast. Click on the picture of Jeremy to see some of what we did. One thing that I am sorry I didn't get pictures of though is Jeremy singing Kareoke. I never EVER thought I would witness that. We were hanging out with a couple that sat at our dinner table the last night on the ship and we decided to do some Kareoke. I signed up to sing as well as the couple we were with. All the sudden Jeremy got up and went and signed up. I WAS IN SHOCK! He sang Achey Breaky Heart and did a very good job at that. I am so sorry I didn't get it on tape.

3 comments:
Woo-hoo! Welcome back my friend! SO excited to hear you are all doing well. Miss you!
Looks like you had a blast. Brian wont ever get up a sing so you are a lucky girl. Miss you.
Hey, long time!!! Excited to see pictures and read about the happenings at your house! Miss you!
Post a Comment