9.25.2009

Salt Lake City trip

So this is old news but we took a trip up to Salt Lake to visit Allison and Nathan real quick before school started.
The morning after we got there we celebrated Andie's birthday.





Then we took off to see the new conference center. Jeremy and I had never been there.











That night we envited Jeremy's brother and his wife and little boy, Jeremy's aunt and Grandpa(Honey), & Allison and Nathan and their kids to American Fork Canyon to celebrate Andie and Honey's Birthdays.

















After church on Sunday

Visiting Emily and Troy Sunday afternoon.

We climbed up a steep hill to get some pretty pictures in the flowers.


Then Allison and I snuck up on a moose to get some better pictures.














We were having so much fun that Jeremy called his boss and asked to stay another day. We are so glad that we did.
Cool hotel that I had to get a picture of.

1 comments:

thesvancaras said...

I'm not gonna lie.. It hurts my heart to see you in utah...