skip to main |
skip to sidebar
These are pictures of our new house in Utah. The pictures don't do the house justice but look through the album and captions if you wish. About 6 houses down the road is our new church building and a little past that is a little tree lined country road where we can visit the horses and feed them apples and carrots. This road also leads to a nice little running creek and a farmers market. The summers are going to be soooooo nice!
4 comments:
Wow! Wow! and Wow! What a beautiful home. I am sure it will look even better once it is your things lining walls and your photos hanging for all to see. How wonderful to have your meetinghouse so close as well. Good luck in Utah and you MUST post pictures once you are all settled. The ward will miss you guys I am sure!
Why are you guys moving? Were you actually able to sell your AZ house? Your new house in UT is super nice, I bet it will be even nicer after you get your hands on it! Best wishes for a safe move.
Sommer!! that house is AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I will miss seeing your smiling face in our ward. I hope we still keep intouch!!
Take care.
It looks so cute Summer! I can't wait to see it with your modern spin! Hope you are staying warm!
Post a Comment