We took the kids on a Disneyland trip during Spring Break this year. I told Andie early because I couldn't keep the secret and I knew I could trust her with it. After a few days I told her that I'm sorry that she is having a hard time keeping the secret and she said "Yah, but that was the whole point of telling me, because you couldn't keep it a secret."............Smart girl!
We did a little scavenger hunt as our way of telling them about Disneyland and the last clue was that we had to go to the place where Mickey Mouse lives. "Yah! Yippy! yah! Yah! Yah!" Was exclaimed by all.
These were taken as we waited for the Trolly bus to come and pick us up.
But before we could leave, "Someone" needed to go potty. I had Mia sit in the picture because I liked the hotel's decor.
Waiting in line for our first ride, Pirates of the Carribean.

In line for small world....

Gavin, sitting in anticipation of his first ride on Thunder Mountain. It took me until day 2 to realize that I probably should have talked to Gavin's Cardiologist about how safe it was for Gavin's heart to go on all these rollercoasters. He was limited after that.
I wanted to take a nice picture of Jeremy while we were eating breakfast. I bet some of you haven't seen Jeremy like this before. I told him to knock it off and he said he wanted that picture to be silly......so here ya go Jeremy, it's up for the whole world to see.

Gavin, sitting in anticipation of his first ride on Thunder Mountain. It took me until day 2 to realize that I probably should have talked to Gavin's Cardiologist about how safe it was for Gavin's heart to go on all these rollercoasters. He was limited after that.
Day 2: Waiting for Mommy and Daddy to hurry up and finish getting ready........while they watch TV
Gavin couldn't get it quite right so he gave up.
Mia did great!

Waiting in line for flick's swings


I don't know if she could have made that grin any bigger!




Tuck and Roll's Bumper Cars


Reese got really excited about this big bear in the background. She was a little scared of it too.
Day 3: Freezing at the beach day
We all had our swimsuits on under our clothes but nobody dared to take them off. It was sooooo cold!
Andie's time was spent mostly on collecting sea shells
Mia wrote her name in the sand and this was the first time I had known that she could do it. This little girl amazes me every day. No one taught her how to write her name, she just did it.

We were chilled to the bone on the beach so we went in a little resturaunt along the beach and we all shared gillato. Yummy.
I don't know if she could have made that grin any bigger!
Reese got really excited about this big bear in the background. She was a little scared of it too.
We were chilled to the bone on the beach so we went in a little resturaunt along the beach and we all shared gillato. Yummy.
After that we went to Burger King. The kids had so much fun we were wondering why we spent all the money on gas, hotel and Disney tickets. They seemed just as happy playing with Daddy in the Burger King playground.
7 comments:
How fun Sommer! We have yet to do that. You got some pretty great pictures too!! I love that your girls were on the beach collecting shells in skirts... SO cute!
I'm having withdrawals too! Looks like you had fun!
You all are so cute! your new camera takes great pictures! it looks like you all had fun
Oh How super fun. I love Disneyland!
Looks like you had some great times! Your family is beautiful and I miss you! Terri
Jer is such a good daddy!
What great pictures, it looks like you guys have had a fun adventure! The kids all look super excited to be there, what awesome parents they have! I'm excited to do Disneyland with Blake someday, I think he will love it. Maybe we'll have to make it a big family trip! We miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment