So I have been really bad and have not been blogging. Yes it has been a while. Let me say, we have been busy. Mia's birthday was on March 10th.
Mia, Mia, Mia, what do I say about my Little Miss Amelia. She adds so much excitement to our lives.....fun and not so fun. But focusing on the fun side, man can she be cute! I love her genuine laugh and smile when she's playing with her Daddy. I actually love how she is right by my side whenever I am in the kitchen preparing something to eat. I really think she will be a great help to me in a couple of years when she can officially become my little sue chef.
Amelia has recently discovered a love for coloring.....most of the time the colors end up where they are supposed to. She has also been showing off all her pre kindergarten skills. She can count to 30, she recognizes all the letters of the alphabet, can write her name, and she can even spell a few words! Too bad she has to wait a year and a half for Kindergarten.
Any one who knows Mia knows that she has a very fun, spunky, sassy personality. She has the ability to get me sooooooo frustraited but sometimes I have to hold back the laughs because the way she cocks her head and puts her hand on her hip when she talks back is really funny.
4.26.2009
Amelia Turned 4!
Posted by Sommer at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like she had a fun day!!
Did you make all of that felt food yourself? Good job!! It's too cute!
She is so cute! I am glad she had a good birthday. Hey, don't worry about the late post, Ashlyn's birthday post was a month late, too!
Happy 4th, Mia! We love you in all of your sassy glory! :)
Post a Comment