

Reese finally got some teeth! She has had 5 break through in the last week and a half and I can see a few more that will break through very soon. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get some good ones. Reese has also been pulling herself up to things for about 2 months..... cruises around the furniture pretty well and is even trying to take some steps! She is definitely a normal active curious little girl. The other day she witnessed me opening the CD player and I knew right as I was doing it that her little gears were turning and low and behold she crawled right over and opened it up. She also figured out zippers, drawers and cupboards. Reese is also into talking on the phone. She likes to say hi to Daddy and anyone else who will listen. She likes to use any small toy as a phone and pretend as well. She has finally accepted that grass will always feel weird to crawl on and that is okay. This realization has made it possible to finally get to the toy helicopter in our backyard...she loves it. Our sweet little Reese is also learning how to throw little tantrums and make silly faces.Sigh..... I'm going to miss having babies.
6 comments:
She is so adorable Sommer! I can't believe that she cut that many teeth all at once!
She is so cute-my girls love little Reese!!!
I was beginning to wonder if you had given up blogging! Reese is definately cute!
You don't have to miss having a baby!! You can wait 4 years like mom did with Cody and I! Have one more! PLEASE!!! You're to YOUNG to be totally done! :(
Oh Katelyn, just keep begging because it's not going to happen. Sorry to disappoint you.
What a cutie! :)Kelli
Post a Comment