This is Reese yesterday all happy, enjoying her first lollipop. She had fun slobbering all over the sucker and letting it run down her tummy.
This is her today after waking up with a fever and a sore throat last night. She does NOT feel good at all and I feel so bad for my poor little Reese.
6 comments:
I feel sorry for her too! Her eyes look REALLY blue in the lollipop pictures!
Sorry your little sweetie isn't feeling good! Those pictures of her with the lollipop are adorable though!
I am sorry she isn't feeling ood. It is definetly going around. I totally have The yucky illness too. I have done nothing really all week, but sick as a dog. give her a little hug from me.
Poor little Reese! I am so sorry she is sick! I hate it when the little ones are so sick....it makes me sad. She is such a doll! Give her hugs and kisses for me!
Brian found that picture. He just went to google images and typed in "cartoon baby in womb". I think its hilarious. The way the baby moves it feels like she's in there doing karate.
I know she wasn't feeling well but those pictures are so darn cute! I can't believe she is getting so big. She was still just a little peanut when we last saw her.
Post a Comment