7.20.2008

A weekend in heaven

scottsdale

Jeremy won a two nights stay and dinner for two at the Hotel Valley Ho. I entered him in a Father's Day contest on channel 12 and he won the Grand Prize! I've been wanting to stay at Valley Ho for a while so I was thrilled that he won. My mom, and sister, Hailee, took care of all the kids for us so we could have a couples getaway. We had so much fun. We haven't had a night away from the kids since Andie was little so I'd say it was about time. We got to eat at my new favorite resturant, the Kona Grill, we also ate breakfast at The Breakfast Club, lunch at a Mexican resturant, Ice cream at the Sugar Bowl and free dinner at the hotel's resturant, Cafe Zuzu. We also shopped around fashion Square and saw Get Smart in the theater. It was like a dream to get to be just me and my hubbie. My sister, Hailee was able to go on a getaway with her husband just recently and she made a good point. She said that single people want to know what things get better when you get married and have kids. She was right when she said that trips with just the two of you are way more special after having kids. I'm having major vacation withdrawls.

Click on the picture to see more.

5 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

what a fun hotel!! i love the colors. That is always fun to get a weekend like that, Congrats jeremy on the grand prize. Yippe for you two.

Allison and Nathan said...

Looks fun! Cool hotel!

Emily said...

That modern decor looks just like your style, how fun. Glad that you guys had fun on your getaway!

thesvancaras said...

UMMMM... I"M BORED with your blog!!! Something new please!!! :)
your pesky lil sis kate

Sommer said...

Sorry Kate, I'm having a blogging brain freeze for the moment.