7.20.2008

Locks of Love

locks for love

Andie has had long long hair for a while but it is getting harder and harder for mom to manage it. It was so long that I still had to wash it for her and she's getting a little old for that so what did we do, we chopped it off! Andie plans on donating it to Locks of Love as soon a mom takes the time to help her. I secretly miss her long hair but I just keep telling myself that it's okay, hair grows back.

5 comments:

Britt said...

that is so awesome! Go Andy!!

Allison and Nathan said...

Andie, you look so cute!

Emily said...

I love her cute new do! My sister recently chopped all of hers off and donated it too, very cool!

Natalie said...

Oh Andie, no one will recognize her at school. But I think it looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on this like forever ago but I really love her new do!