On September 27th it was Andie's Special day to get Baptized. Grama and Papa Backus came down from Colorado, Great Nanny and Papa and Great Uncle Craig and Great Aunt Linda came from the East Valley, Great Granny Mortensen came from Phoenix and lots of other Family came to support Andie on this important day. There were 3 other kids that got baptized as well and there were a lot of people there to support them as well. After the baptism we went to Macayo's to eat. We had a great time catching up and spending time with family. We are very pleased with Andie's decision to get Baptized and become a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Later Day Saints. I was excited for Jeremy because even though he went on a mission and taught many people the gospel, this was his first time performing a baptism ever, and it was for his daughter. We love you Andie, Congratulations!
10.06.2008
Andie's Baptism!
Posted by Sommer at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lots of good Pictures! Good job Soms! We had a lot of fun.
Congrats on your baptism, Andie! :)
Good job Andie! You look beautiful!
COngratulations, Andie! Sounds like you had a great day. I love the pictures, too!
Yay Andy! I'm so happy for you guys!
You look so pretty, Andie! We're glad you had such a special day! Love, Aunt Emily & Uncle Troy
Congratulations Andie!!! You were, and I'm sure still are, such a gospel knowledge wiz. I'm grateful for your testimony and for your enthusiasm about the gospel. You will do such great things for the church and for the lives of your family.
Post a Comment